- A carousel is one of the most visually appealing elements of a website’s UI.
- In this project, you’ll craft a script to create, read, update, and delete tasks.
- In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a navbar that slides down when scrolling and then stays at a fixed position at a certain height.
- Taking on this project is a great way to add APIs to your coding repertoire.
- You can also use your personal blog as a portfolio of sorts.
Work on Fun Projects
Complete a course
CRUD plays a very important role in developing full stack applications. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to do things like edit or delete posts on your favorite social media platform. This is a fun project to show off your creativity and create your own text. In this tutorial, you will learn how to make a video background with a play and pause feature.
Do coders copy and paste?
Most programmers cut and paste code in this capacity. They might find a previous project or something online and copy/paste it exactly or copy/paste and make changes to it. I think this practice is typically fine.